Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas Stockings

I've been loving all the Christmas things lately. Somehow I've managed to avoid a lot of the Christmas nonsense until now, so it's quite nice to suddenly find myself immersed in it at the appropriate time. I have always liked the idea of stockings, lots of little weird gifty bits and pieces is always more intruiguing than anything bigger. My sister and I used to sit on the bed and unwrap everything together, and though I'm sure it wasn't ever much more than some oranges, plastic toys, a chocolate Santa and Ferrero Rocher (it's been one of my favourite chocolates to indulge in at Christmas time) it always seemed just as exciting if not more so than we sat under the tree later in the day.

These Christmas stockings are fantastic for various different people, from the stylish and quirky to more traditional and personalised. Who says that only little kids should have stockings? I would love to find any of these on Christmas morning!


 ~♥~ STOCKINGS ~♥~  

         

1                                                     2

            

 3                                                    4

           
  
5                                                    6

                   

7                                                    8
 

 ~♥~ STOCKINGS ~♥~ 







~♥~ STOCKINGS ~♥~

Notes: These are in order of price only (though I messed up a little with that today!). Please bear in mind that I can't vouch for any of these sellers (these are not things I've bought, but things I want) but I'm sure they are lovely honest people. ^_^ All prices, dates, names, etc, are correct at the time of publishing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing variety of stockings you've found! Thank you for adding my Tweed Gift stocking too - I feel that I'm in illustrious company!
    K x

    ReplyDelete