Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Wreathes!

Well, that turned out to be a little longer than Halloween, and of course in that time Folksy has re-designed itself! I like almost everything about the new design, except for the Men/Women sections. I've never liked them anywhere but toilets, because really, what does being a man or a woman have to do with your tastes, hobbies, or what you choose to wear? I'm sure we all know women who like stereotypically "male" hobbies (I myself enjoy a good whisky, like robots, and play poker) and men who like stereotypically "female" hobbies. I know that a lot of people fit neatly into one gender or another, but a heck of a lot of people don't. Anyway. Aside from that, I love the changes. I think it looks really neat and professional, with kind of a kitschy retro thing going on. Awesome.

Now, I know I've only just done some Halloween themed bits and pieces, but with Christmas being just over a month away, I thought it best to devote some time to the holiday season. This is also partly because a lot of sellers will be away from their shops over Christmas, so it's best to buy decorations, etc, now :) We're starting with wreathes, both modern and new, in a variety of great styles.

 ~♥~ WREATHES ~♥~ 

         


1                                                               2


         


 3                                                             4


           

 5                                                         6


           

 7                                                       8

        


9                                                      10


Notes: These are in order of price only. Please bear in mind that I can't vouch for any of these sellers (these are not things I've bought, but things I want) but I'm sure they are lovely honest people. ^_^ All prices, dates, names, etc, are correct at the time of publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment