Thursday 22 September 2011

Cakes

I'm quite an unorthodox baker. I know that various combinations of flour, butter, eggs and sugar tend to make delicious things. I rely more on my nose than by the recipe books, which I don't tend to use for more than just ideas for things to make. If something smells good, have a check of it. It's probably done or nearly done. I've also got a shelf full of sprinkles, chocolate chips, fudge pieces, butterscotch chips, various colours and flavourings, cooking chocolate, jams, spices, etc. I chuck in the flavours I want, and a combination of Things To Make Cake With, and voila! I might end up with a giant cookie when I meant to make little biscuits, or a sponge when I was going for brownies, but whatever happens when it goes into the oven usually tastes pretty nice when it comes back out again.

This selection of cake-based gifts would be great for someone you know who loves baking, and even better for someone with a sweet tooth. I absolutely love all of these pieces, though if I had to pick a favourite, it might be the doughnut earrings as they just look incredibly realistic. :)

~♥~ CAKES ~♥~


1                                                      2



3                                                      4


5                                                      6


7                                                      8


~♥~ CAKES ~♥~ 


1) Cake O'Clock Digital Print by Nikki McWilliams - £4.00 - Ends on 07-Nov-2011 17:18
2) Cupcake Brooch in Pink Glass by Rachel Elliott Glassworks - £5.00 - Ends on 29-Jan-2012 16:15
4) Chocolate Doughnut Earrings by Sulwen Arts - £10.00 - Ends on 23-Jan-2012 15:54
5) Pastel Cakes Charm Bracelet by KawaiiCandyCouture Jewellery - £15.00 - Ends on 23-Dec-2011 15:37
6) Custom Painted Chuck Shoes SIZE 8 'Rainbow Monsters' by fizzyegg - £20.00 - Ends on 12-Mar-2012 14:25
7) Quirky Fimo Girly Sweet & Cake SP Charm Bracelet by Beauty and the Beadz - £22.99 - Ends on 12-Oct-2011 16:42
8) Mostly I Love Cake print by Chloe Batchelor illustrations - £25.00 - Ends on 17-Mar-2012 17:11


~♥~ CAKES~♥~


Notes: These are in order of price only. Please bear in mind that I can't vouch for any of these sellers (these are not things I've bought, but things I want) but I'm sure they are lovely honest people. ^_^ All prices, dates, names, etc, are correct at the time of publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment