Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pumpkins

Well, I've been away for a few days having a birthday and moving house (argh!) but I'm back again, and thought I'd do a bit of a Halloween theme this week. I know the actual day is not for another two weeks, but when better to order your Halloweeny tricks and treats?

I thought I'd start with pumpkins, that very Halloween decoration. I love food with pumpkin in it, in a stew or roasted with parsnips or as a soup or fried in fritters. It's a great vegetable that has a lovely flavour to it, which can stand by itself or as part of a medley. Argh, this is making me hungry. Anyway, I chose these items mostly because they really work with the orange colour of pumpkins, which can sometimes be difficult to work with artistically.


 ~♥~ PUMPKINS ~♥~ 


         

1                                                      2


         

3                                                      4

         
  
5                                                     6

           

7                                                      8

~♥~ PUMPKINS ~♥~


1) Halloween Pumpkin Soap by Lovely Soap Co. - £3.50 - Ends on 15-Apr-2012 12:04 

2) Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bag by Crafts 2 keep - £5.00 - Ends on 23-Mar-2012 12:56 

3) Shabby Chic Country Mini Pumpkin Wreath by cranberry charms - £6.95 - Ends on 06-Apr-2012 13:40 

4) Halloween Tealight Holder by Gelert Design - £8.00 - Ends on 11-Mar-2012 14:15 

5) Needle-Felted Pumpkin Bowl (Large) by That Fuzzy Feeling - £10.00 - Ends on 14-Mar-2012 15:23

6) Halloween Pumpkin Candle Holder by Raven's Stained Glass - £12.99 -Ends on 17-Feb-2012 08:24 

7) Handbound Notebook - Pumpkins by Handmade Mania - £14.50 - Ends on 29-Nov-2011 14:31


~♥~ PUMPKINS ~♥~


Notes: These are in order of price only. Please bear in mind that I can't vouch for any of these sellers (these are not things I've bought, but things I want) but I'm sure they are lovely honest people. ^_^ All prices, dates, names, etc, are correct at the time of publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment